I don’t know why but I am enjoying the song Someday so much. It is so catchy and wonderful. I just keeping looking for covers to listen to and fan made videos. i can’t stop. It is much too good. I love it and so should you. Check it out or let me know of another great Strokes song.
That picture may seem very random but while looking at videos of Someday a wedding montage came up. It was beautiful. This is what I want my wedding pictures to be like. I think they are super cute.
Keegan Dewitt has my heart right now. All I want to do is listen to him and sleep. His songs are so beautiful. I can’t get enough of him. You should really check him out if you haven’t already. He is so wonderful.
I am on a mission that blends my three favorite sounds used in songs: trumpet, banjo, and whistling. I have been challenged to find a song that combines all three and man, am i having difficulty. I found one that uses both banjo and trumpet but no whistling was included. I was wondering if you could help me. I don’t really need the song just a band that regularly used some of the sounds. That would be so good. I really appreciate this and to show it here is a picture.
It is of a theater and doesn’t really make any sense with this post. I thought it was beautiful though and that you may appreciate it.
i don’t know. i don’t know what to feel, or how to respond. i don’t know what to say. i was kind of hoping it would but i’m glad that it didn’t. too many things are happening at once for me to be sure in what i’m feeling.
I don’t know if I like this song or not. I am listening to it all the time to try to figure it out but I can’t decide. I know that my motto for graduation came from it: “I can’t help it if I’m happy not to be sad.” What do you think?
my sister wanted me to post this on facebook, “Dear Senior who I will probably never see again, I would like to leave you with this small piece of advice my father gave to me. ‘There’s a thousand different ways not to get pregnant and only one way to.’” but i think that people would be pretty offended. so i posted it here instead where most people who read this don’t know me personally.
So this is a cover, although I am sure you have already figured that out. I am loving this so much right now. I haven’t listen to the Kid Cudi version though so I don’t know how good this is compared to it.
I just got on myspace so that I could figure out the last name of someone who recently got married that I am not friend with yet on facebook. While on there I was looking at music I used to have on my profile. I don’t remember a bunch of them. I had to look them up so I thought my list for today would be a list of music that used to be on my myspace.
I love finding new things but I hate the lulls that come in between each find. Recently I started liking youtubers, so much so I watch all of their past videos in a few days and am disappointed when there are no more to watch. This also happens with movies, music and television. I want all of it as soon as I can have it. I suppose this is something that comes along with having an addictive personality. Luckily I always have the library to go to. That can also cause some problems because when a book series (which is pretty much all I read) is over with I never feel satisfied. I always want more.
That seems like a lot of exclamation marks for a title but it’s coolsies with me. I hope it is with you.
High school is coming to an end and everyone is really sad about it. I don’t know how to properly cry in front of people about things that could possibly change our lives for the better so I haven’t been crying like many of the gals at our school. I figured a nice way to show that I am kind of sad to be leaving things behind is to make a list of things that I am going to miss while I am gone.
THINGS THAT I WILL MISS WHILE AWAY IN COLLEGE
1. All of the Students of My High School - all of you have had some sort of impact on me and i would like to thank you. you, each, are special to me and i will remember you for years to come. for those of you that i was closest with, i am going to do my best to make it work and i hope that you do too.
2. The Teachers - my high school is a fairly small school. if i had to put it in a category i would say that it is medium sized. because of this the teachers really seem to care for the students. i am going to remember my french teacher forever and i hope to keep in touch with her just as i hope to keep in touch with my friends. i knew that i could always go to my teachers for extra help and it was great. i can’t wait until we can kick it on the weekend because i’m not a student.
3. How Easy it is to Find Things - my high school is a square with two floors. i get lost all over the place just driving around the cities by my home but i never got lost while trying to find a class at school. i will miss it so much.
4. How Easy it is to Meet People - one of my favorite classes of the day was p.e. because it allowed me to meet all kinds of people i wouldn’t normal meet in my other classes. i loved it. i met a ton of people who made my time at UTHS more exciting and awkward. i loved getting my new classes each year because there was always that chance that i would be meeting someone new. i know that next year i will be meeting a lot of new people and i guess that’s the thing. I i will be meeting lots of new people. this will make it more awkward and not as awesome at all.
I am sure that I will be adding to this list but right now I feel pretty depressed. I am sure you probably are too or maybe nostalgic? I will leave then with a picture of a joke. I hope you enjoy it and understand it. If you aren’t really into math you probably won’t enjoy this. I am so sorry but have a most wonderful day.
I just spent an hour reading about how awful Kiki Kannibal’s life is and I really don’t feel that sorry for her. I used to feel bad for her because of all the hate that she received but after reading that article she has had plenty of opportunities to stop that hate. She just didn’t seem to stop. I understand that I have never been put in a situation like her’s but I really don’t feel sorry for her at all. That may make me an awful person but she really didn’t do anything to stop her life from becoming the mess that it is.
Tomorrow or rather later today is the last day of high school for me. But then I have graduation and practice for the graduation.
I don’t generally cry when things come to an end but rather am hopeful for the future. I don’t think that is how I am going to be feeling for most of the day tomorrow. I live in a pretty small town so the chances of me seeing people when I come back to visit is pretty high so I look forward to that. But I also know that people who I have come to love, I will no longer see. It kind of breaks my heart. Tomorrow is the day that I have to literally pass my yearbook to everyone I see in case we don’t see each other again. If you are reading this now and go to my school, even if I don’t really know who you are, I wish you the best of luck in everything you do. I don’t know if you will necessarily succeed in it but I am hoping that you do. I also would like to remind you that you don’t always end up where you expected to be. Be ready to follow life where it takes you. You never know what shiny thing you may find on the side of the road called life.
I thought it was somewhat necessary to get all that out. I hope you have a most wonderful day.
I love Keane. I always come back to them because they are beauteous. I remember when I first heard Somewhere Only We Know. I knew I had to have the beautiful song by that amazing band thirty seconds into it. Their music is so wonderful. I could listen to the same song for hours without tiring. I don’t think I will ever be able to get enough of Keane.
But I am procrastinating and must get back to my project.
i guess "you've gotta be in the know to know, ya know?"
I love Regular Show and today I realized why. The Amazing World of Gumball was on today and I hadn’t seen it yet. It’s seemed like a really great show for kids but it just didn’t get me like Regular Show does. and that is when it hit me. Regular Show really isn’t a show for little kids. It is a show that little kids could watch but probably wouldn’t understand the jokes. Regular Show is a cartoon show for teens and adults. The jokes in Regular Show no little kid would understand and if they did I would be highly concerned. Allusions to things like “lady pecs” should not be understood by children and I am glad that they aren’t in my home.
But seriously Regular Show is amazing. If you haven’t watched it, get to it! It’s on Cartoon Network on Monday Nights. What have you been doing to miss it?
I shall leave you now with a picture from the wonderful Regular Show. Maybe that will entice you into watching it. It’s from one of my favorite episodes.
This song has been stuck in my head for quite sometime. I just got around to downloading it. Oh No! Yoko is one of those bands that instantly make me think of summer. It is wonderful. I highly recommend that you check out their bandcamp and download their songs fo’ free.
I think the title of this list sums up this list pretty nicely.
Ten Things in my Room that I Like
1. records or vinyl albums (which every you prefer to call them) I collect them and I have an entire stand dedicated to them. Some people call this a waste of space but personally I love the crackle and pop that records have to them.
2. 8tracks. I also collect these. I really like these because they are kind of hard to find in stores to it becomes like a treasure hunt. When I find a really really good one, like my Beatles’ one for instance, I get all warm and fuzzy inside.
3. Books! I don’t have a very large collection of them but I do love to read. They are all over my room but I have a shelf that houses some of them.
4. DVDS! I love love love watching movies but I hate watching them by myself. This means that most of my movies have special memories attached to them. My favorite DVD collection that I own is probably It’s Always Sunny in Philadelphia. I love that show so much. It is hilarity. I highly recommend it.
5. Board games. I love board games and recently I have begun to collect really old vintage board games, such as Yachtzee. The only problem that I have is that I don’t have anyone to play these board games with so mostly they just sit in the corner of my room.
6. My Zune! I used to have a really old brick Zune that was brown but the headphone jack broke in it so now I have a sleek new black one. It is pretty nice. It holds a ton of music, movies, and pictures.
7. my clothes but more specifically my cardigans. I hate being cold at school and because the temperature in my school is often radically different than that outdoor I wear cardigans. It is also a pretty nice way to add some color and femininity to my wardrobe of comic book tees and college tees.
8. giant wall mural-y thing that hangs? I don’t really know what to call it but it is a really great fabric that has been attached to a frame. The fabric depicts three princesses with a tent, some rabbits, two knights, a bunch of foliage, and a deer.In the background is a castle and some orange trees. I love it. My mother, on the other hand, hates it.
9. The pictures of Paris I got for Christmas. I would love to at least visit France someday and my parents know this so they have started me a collection of French themed things. This collection started with two framed pictures of France. They are really great and in black and white.
10. prom dress. Today I got my prom dress and I am really happy with it. I got it made for prom and it is really really wonderful. I don’t think I could have bought a dress like this.
My list of the day is complete and now I owe you a picture for that torture.
Those are crayons that have been carved. It is pretty nice. If you look for other crayon carvings on bing or google, there are some really intricate ones of people and cartoon characters. It is really amazing.
Today will be a day with a list just as the other two day but before I move on to my list, I would like to share something with you. I have an obsessive personality. It’s really not that big of a deal. If anything it make me super knowledgeable in many subjects that not many other people care about. I tend to latch on to things until I get bored with them or until they slow down.
Youtube is one of my favorite things that I have gotten obsessed with recently. It is really great because I get to watch people who are similar to me make videos that interest me and that I can relate to. Most of the people I watch on youtube seem like pretty cool cats which I think is why I love it so much. I also can interact with those on youtube through the various other sites that the users use. I hope that make sense.
What was I supposed to be writing about? Oh yeah, my list of the day! Today’s list is:
People I Love to Watch on Youtube
1. charlie mcdonnell (charlieissocoollike)
2. alex day (nerimon)
3. michael aranda (whatimdoingrightnow)
4. craig benzine (wheezywaiter)
5&6. John and Hank Green (vlogbrothers)
7&8.Mitchell Davis & Kyle Sibert (livelavalive)
9. Danielle deLeon (strummingsally)
They are all pretty fantastic but I probably spend much too much time watching them.
I hope you enjoy and just in case you don’t, I have found this picture of me with a beard to be quite pleasing.
you know that your addiction to banjo has become too bad when your friend doubts your music suggestions.
Today I found a youtube channel that made me so happy. It was filled with banjo, acoustic guitar, and beautiful voices. It was exactly what I needed to day.
The channel is sstec09 and he does wonderful wonderful covers as well as original songs. His voice is so great. It is super soulful or at least that’s what I think of when I listen to it. He does really great indie covers. It’s so good though.