Story behind this giveaway:
So between April 18th and May19th, I made ALL of the starkids friendship bracelets. close to 20 in total that used up well over 100 hours of my time, and I loved every second of it! Well, except for Jim. Jim Povolo’s bracelet was the one which got me so annoyed. I made him a bracelet and I didnt like how it turned out, so I made him another one. That one, well, I ran out of string, added more, then realized that it might split in half. So I set that to the side and made him his bracelet that he has now!
So that is what I am giving away. I’m giving away a bracelet that I made for Jim Povolo that *might split in half if you wear it too much. Some facts about the bracelet:
- It was made for Jim Povolo, so it’s overqueen themed!
- If you win, you will get a bracelet that’s not an exact replica, it pretty much IS Jim’s bracelet. Made with the same string from the same spool, the same eveything. So for you die-hard Jim Povolo/Starkid fans, here’s a chance to get something that Jim owns.
- I make my bracelets special, they’re adjustable! So it will fit pretty much anyones wrist.
- You MUST be a Starkid. I don’t want something so unique to be given to someone who wouldn’t care about it once they got it.
- Reblogs and likes DO count, so you can reblog/like this post up to 5 times a day!
- I’ll give you guys a month! Giveaway ends at midnight on June 30th California time.
- I WILL ship worldwide. I live in California, so just be aware that the further away you live from CA, the longer it might take for it to arrive.
- You do not have to be following me to win.
- You must have your askbox open when the giveaway ends and you must be comfortable with giving me your address. Whoever wins has 24 hours to reply with their information. If i do not get a reply, then I will choose a new winner.
- The winner will be chosen by a random number generator.
- No giveaway blogs, please.
And I believe this is it! Good luck, guys :)
Oh, and if any of you guys would like to see the bracelets that I made for all the Starkids… (x)
1/2 older »
I love great covers of pop songs. This is one.
Jim and the Povolos, Beat Kitchen, Chicago, May 29th 2011
Credit to mrrreeowww